If only there were more days like this, days where William could just run around and play until his little hearts content. It's not everyday that he gets to be around a group of kids his age. Since he's not in daycare and we live in a small town it's hard to find enough kids his age to play with. This Gymboree thing, however, I thought would be good for him. Lots of social interaction, play time, and learning all at the same time. How lucky can you get, right???
Well William loves it!!! It's been a big success and up until a few weeks ago I hadn't realized that they allowed you to photograph your child while playing. So last weekend I got a few shots, okay well more than a few, so here ya go. I thought I'd share the joy of a 3 year old when they LOVE what they're doing!!!



Sunday, March 23, 2008
Hip Hip Hooray!!! It's a gymboree day!!!
Posted by williamsmommy2005 at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment