Sunday, December 21, 2008

Just when it looked like it was safe to go outside...

The snow hit and the car completely froze over! lol. No joke. When we left yesterday for our last bit of Christmas shopping it was a chilly 30 degrees outside with wet, slushy roads and some snow falling. Once we got back from our little trip to Vancouver it was downright cold at 24 degrees, snow falling and sticking, wind, and icy roads. What a change in less than 2 hours. We made it to several stores and luckily with dad's driving we never had to chain up. However we had to detour to get home, since all the truck stops at our exit were completely blocked due to jack-knifed and stuck semi-trucks. So I thought to illustrate the state of the weather here last night I'd share some pictures. I opted not to get any pictures of the frozen over car, since just looking at it made me shiver... brrrr!


0 comments: