And what a busy day Monday will be. William will have a Dr's appointment at 8 am regarding the headaches he's getting and hopefully that will go well. I am anxiously awaiting this appointment. I just want him to feel better and hopefully this will be nothing more than just headaches. Please God, I'm praying that's just what it is. Then off to the dentist by 10 am for his check up and cleaning. He's always had good check ups. So that should go fine. After that its time to grab lunch quickly before he has to catch the bus for school. UGH, talk about a busy morning. Mommy is definitely going to need coffee just to get out the door.
Hopefully, Monday, will go smoothly and we will be to our destinations on time... I try to be to appointments on time, but its not always easy to do. I am, however, dreading having to be up so early on a day I requested off for things like this. Mommy, desperately, needs a break from everything..
Sunday, April 5, 2009
busy monday.......
Posted by williamsmommy2005 at 12:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
You need to slip into the tub with some bubbles, music, a book, and some candles. Have hubby keep son away so you can RELAX.
Post a Comment