It's hard to believe that my little guy is 5! Where did the last 5 years go??? This year, like the last 2, we had his party at Chuck E Cheese. He picked that again. We sent invitations to his entire class and were thrilled when 9 kids and 3 of their siblings rsvp'd to show up. We had a good mix of girls and boys and he several of those he REALLY wanted to be there at his party. It was nice meeting the other parents and watching him interact with the other kiddos. The day started off hectic with me and Ron being 20 minutes late to my own son's party. However, we may not have been late had Albertson's not taken forever finding his cake. Apparently saying William and Spiderman equals Noah and Cars.
Once we were there we ended up ordering pizza and getting tokens out to the kiddos. The kiddos had a lot of fun playing, whether it was games with the tokens or up in the play structure, it was a blast and I'm glad they all had a good time. Zak and William and a great time. Zak even asked if I could get this picture of them while they were eating pizza.
Lily and Zak argued over who was going to get to play with William more. Chloe and William had fun too and I love the look on her face as he was opening her present to him. Hayden was a little shy, but they had fun, and he sure enjoyed the frosting off of William's cake as I was told. I was glad to see that sophia and her sister Grace had fun. And even though one classmate had to leave early due to her mom having to work it was nice to hear that she was so excited to go.
Gabe and his brother were so nice in picking out several things for William and he loves every single one. Zak had to show him how to use the gift he got him. There were lots of good things given to him and He absolutely LOVED that everyone was there for him. He opened his presents from the family Friday night. Thursday he got a very big gift. he got his bb gun from Ron and he got to pick out some targets. He loves that gift and did very well listening to directions and using it for the first time.It's hard to think of him as being 5 now. He is no longer a baby or a toddler. He is a BOY... He is a growing boy who has big plans. those plans as of now include school, playing football, trying to impress Chloe, and college one day. I hope he keeps on with those plans.. Even though trying to impress Chloe is one I'm not ready for... I'm proud of his accomplishments. I'm proud of him for the things he can do now.. spelling certain words, writing, spelling and reading his name, reading other classmates names, being inquizitive about things he's interested in and loving school. I love his enthusiasm for the many things he loves. Most of all I love being his mommy. Happy Birthday to my little man, I hope that this year brings many new friends, memories, and most of all good things for you. I love you!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
My little man is 5!!!
Posted by williamsmommy2005 at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
Post a Comment