And the countdown begings again for the first day of school. William can't wait and is definately looking forward to going back. Me, on the other hand, am getting irritated at the lack of certain school supplies being available. I never knew trying to find 8 oz bottles of Elmer's school glue and Avery brand Glue sticks, plus Crayola watercolor paint sets would be so hard. Everyone is either out or doesn't carry them at all. :(
This year is the first time I've had to go out and buy things other than supplies and well socks. I actually am having to due some clothes shopping. And what breaks my heart is that hes no longer in the toddler section for some clothes.. Pants being the biggest thing. And well, hes' also gone up another size... My little guy who isn't even five is wearing a size 5 from the big boys section, however it's just for the length, but it's still a size five.
This summer has just flown by and the next few weeks are sure to do the same. But before school starts we are going to cram in as much fun as we can. I'm so glad he's going back to some good friends and a classroom with teachers he loves. They are awesome and I'm just so blessed to have a happy boy who loves his school. I'm sure this school year is gonna fly by just as fast as this last one, I just hope that this time he doesn't catch everything going around and that they don't have an extra week off due to weather. I'm looking forward to seeing some more growth in William as the school year progresses. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends, seeing new projects, taking more pics, and lots more field trips. I think I'm just as excited as he is. :)
Sunday, August 16, 2009
countdown begins for school days again
Posted by williamsmommy2005 at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment